Join our growing list of sponsors and gain access to over 3,000 local supply chain professionals with regional, national, and global purchasing power and influence!
Southern California has the highest concentration and volume of supply chain professionals in the United States; the CSCMP SoCal Roundtable is part of a global network of over 100 roundtables.
The Southern California Roundtable connects with SoCal companies and supports local industry interests
• Partnership of business and academia to nurture and develop a qualified workforce
• Advocacy of industry interests within local and regional business communities
• Scholarship funding for students excelling in supply chain related majors
• Mentorship programs developing future leaders of industry
Sponsorship opportunities are now available for the Southern California CSCMP Roundtable which will get your brand and services in front of a very large and highly-qualified target audience which covers all levels and facets of Supply Chain management. We invite your company to become a sponsor and gain access to our network of global supply chain thought leaders.
Benefits of becoming a Sponsor
- Access to decision makers
- Promote your brand and increase your visibility
- Exclusive opportunities to communicate directly with supply chain professionals
- Access to Roundtable events
- Site visits to leading supply chain industry businesses and operations
- Seminars with topics addressing challenges in today’s supply chain
- Professional development programs
- Networking events
Hurry, sponsorship opportunities are limited and we want you to be part of SoCal CSCMP!
For more information on becoming a sponsor in 2023, download the 2023 Sponsorship brochure or contact Chuck M. Martinez: +1 305.661.2896 or email [email protected].